Living Hope Bible Church is currently in search of a full-time Youth Pastor.
This position is student ministry focused, so it will require you to have a heart and passion for seeing students become fully devoted followers of Jesus Christ.
We are looking for a young man who has a heart for the Lord and a passion to lead students in following after Christ.
Below is an outline of what we would expect of you, however, don’t let it scare you as we will be walking with you so you can grow and succeed. If this is something that you are interested in and sense God is calling you to Youth Ministry, please contact us as we would love to speak with you. Send your resume to email@example.com
Phone: (519) 586-2835
465 1st Concession Road
Port Rowan, Ontario, N0E 1M0
Family/Youth Pastor Job Description
Living Hope Youth Ministry
Position: Family/Youth Pastor
Full time: 40 hours a week
– To be significantly involved in all aspects of Youth Ministry along with volunteer leaders who will assist you.
– To teach weekly Bible studies with the goal of making fully devoted followers of Jesus who then become disciple makers.
– To lead the students and youth leaders in all areas of planning and vision casting.
– To be a resource to the students and leaders, giving guidance in personal and spiritual needs, being willing to provide increased help at times of special need, major transitions, times of crisis, etc.
– To watch for and encourage leadership and ministry gifts within the students and to provide opportunities for using and testing those gifts.
– To report to and work directly under the leadership of the Lead Pastor. This will include accountability, vision, input, encouragement and evaluation.
– To participate in weekly staff meetings
– To be present for weekly worship service and church events.
– At the discretion of the Lead Pastor be available to preach for Sunday worship service.
You must be logged in to post a comment.